Inside Plants offers holiday decorating services, featuring pre-decorated trees, wreaths and garlands for lease. We can also provide festive, live indoor plants and flowers.
We provide accessories for residential and commercial customers all over Southern California. Lets face it: The holidays can be such a chore: you have to buy the holiday tree, decorate the tree and take down the tree… and that’s just the beginning! If you are working in an office, when do you have the time for holiday plant decorating? And, if you’re at home, you’re often just too tired. Well, now your plant and decorating needs can be stress free. Inside Plants is ready to decorate your Riverside County or San Bernardino County home or office.
Décor and Accessories
Based on your vision, our talented floral and holiday designers will create a totally custom holiday interiorscape for your home or office. After working with our professional consultant, we will design a holidayscape to meet your requirements and budget. Whether you choose from our in-stock variety of creative treatments and accessories, or you want to create your own design with the help of our talented floral and holiday designers, the choice is yours. The most wonderful time of the year is almost here! And as the Yuletide season draws near, people – including your customers and employees – will be in a festive mood and will want to experience the holidays everywhere they go. It is, therefore, time for your commercial office space or store to get that look and feel that embraces the holiday spirit.
Indoor Decor and Designs
Holiday office decorations are a strategic and necessary expenditure for a commercial business entity. A beautifully and professionally designed atmosphere can cheer up the ambiance and attract attention to your company.
This can positively impact your business as it can significantly increase the foot traffic that your establishment can generate during this special time of the year. So take advantage of the holiday season by bringing your commercial space to life with our expert designs and beautiful decorations at Inside Plants. For many years, Inside Plants has been providing interior plant decorating services, primarily featuring live plants and planters, for hundreds of commercial clients. As the holiday season approaches, we help commercial establishments with interior holiday decorating.
We pride ourselves with our comprehensive and custom packages that not only includes design and conceptualization, fabrication and installation but also includes maintenance (especially for the live indoor plants and planters) and removal.
Holiday Decorating Services Tailored to Your Business
Make this season bright and festive for your business. Whether you prefer it classic or modern, simple or elaborate, you can always rely on Inside Plants for all of your indoor office decoration needs. We are a full-service company specializing in interior plant decorating services that features a variety of live and festive indoor plants and flowers that will cheer up any workplace.
We also have pre-decorated holiday trees, wreaths, garlands and other holiday decor and accessories for rent that are perfect to deck the halls of your San Bernardino County or Riverside County commercial office, store, or building.
If you have a vision in mind, our team of talented holiday designers and consultants will help you bring that idea and concept into reality. Or, if you have not thought of a design yet for your office holiday display, our talented and experienced design professionals can instead suggest ideas to bring the cheer into your commercial office interiors. They can create a custom-made design layout and transform your corporate lobbies, reception areas, warehouses, and office spaces into wonderful holiday shapes that meet your needs and fit your budget.
Our brilliant artists and technicians at Inside Plants can create beautiful and personalized decor arrangements for the following commercial workspaces, among many others:
- Business Offices. Feel the pull and magic of the season with indoor holiday decorations for your business. Or make your office parties even more joyous with a beautiful set up from our team.
- Hotels, Resorts and Casinos. Set the mood for your guests and visitors with some festive indoor holiday decorations for your lobbies, hallways, function halls, and guest rooms.
- Medical Clinics and Hospitals. Make your recuperating patients and your hardworking medical staff feel relaxed and at home with lively holiday decorations adorning the hallways and rooms. We can install stunning Christmas trees, gorgeous wreaths and lovely live indoor plants.
- Diners or Restaurants. Complement your holiday menu with a Yuletide-themed ambiance that is sure to entice more customers, courtesy of our decorating services.
- Conference Centers and Function Halls. Accommodate a variety of holiday celebrations or conventions while giving a nod to the season with a series of holiday decors around the venue.
- Banks, Warehouses, and Retail Centers. Spruce up your interiors with our holiday decorating services and bring in some holiday joy with a pre-decorated holiday tree, wreaths, garlands and live plants or flowers – no flower says Christmas like the beautiful poinsettia!
- Museums and Concert Halls. Celebrate the holidays with your exhibiting artists, performers, guests, clients and art enthusiasts with inviting indoor decorations, that captures the essence of the season, at your entertainment venue.
Comprehensive Decorating Service
Decorating your commercial office space for the holiday season can be a lot of work. You have to come up with a holiday design for the office, purchase the tree and decorations, and then decorate the whole floor or building. But that is not all, you will have to take down the tree and decorations after the holidays too! Allow Inside Plants to simplify your holiday decorating and take all that worry and stress away. Let our team of highly-trained professionals do all that work for you, so you can simply focus on running your business and enjoying the holiday season.
Customer Built Holiday Displays
All of our holiday displays Inside Plants are custom-built, specifically designed for your commercial space and per your requirements and budget. At Inside Plants, you do not just get a quality and festive arrangement – that can either be purchased or rented – you also get great customer service from us. As part of our holiday decorating services, Inside Plants will manage every aspect of your office indoor display. From conceptualizing your holiday theme to choosing your decorations (Christmas trees, wreaths, garlands, live plants and planters, and many more other elements and accessories); from installing the decors to taking them down (even maintaining the live plants that we have provided as part of the installation). We can make the season stress-free and do it all for you.
What is included in the package? The Inside Plants commercial decoration services include:
- Creative custom concepts and styles from our expert designers and space planners
- Worry-free installation and take-down of the holiday set up by our trustworthy personnel
- Options for purchase or rental of the finished holiday display
- Access to our wonderful collection and wide assortment of holiday decorations and props, like: Expertly designed and pre-decorated Christmas trees. Live indoor plants and Flowering plants, Tablescapes, Garlands, Wreaths, and so much more!
Small to Large Spaces
From small commercial offices to multi-million dollar work spaces, Inside Plants can customize a holiday display that works. From design conceptualization to installation logistics, from maintenance to dismantling – you can count on us to help you usher in the holiday season with a professional setup piece. Seasonal decorations for your business not only brighten your workspace but keeps your clients and employees in a festive cheerful mood. Consult our helpful experts at Inside Plants, we will be more than happy to work with you and your budget in transforming your commercial space into a holiday wonderland.
Holiday Decorating Malls
Holiday Decorating for malls is a big attraction to shoppers. Nothing puts shoppers in a holiday mood more quickly than being in a mall seeing the beautiful decorations, smelling the holiday tree smells, hearing the music and feeling the good cheer of the other shoppers (well, most of them). Online shopping is increasingly becoming a preferred option for many shoppers. With this growing trend, malls have taken a big hit in terms of the number of people wanting to visit. The good news is the holiday season is an exception. People still enjoy going to the malls to do their holiday shopping. Halloween is almost here and it is only a skip and a jump before Christmas. With just a short holiday shopping period, it is important to up your holiday marketing plan to attract the maximum number of customers to your retail store or mall.
The most effective way to do this is to engage your customers’ senses through sights, sounds and smells. Festive music or seasonal scents like pine or cinnamon contribute to attracting foot traffic. However, all these will not be complete without the visual impact of beautiful holiday decor. Holiday decor enchants shoppers and draws them in – making them want to experience the feeling of the season, not just witness it from afar. Simply put, dazzling holiday decorations put shoppers in the holiday mood. And this is good for business.
Deck the Halls
How do you create the most impact to attract shoppers? The key is to create a different and unique shopping environment. After all, why will you come in to a store that looked the same as it did last August? It is all about creating positive energy and unmistakable excitement when people see your colorful holiday display. As an expert in holiday decorating, Inside Plants suggests that you go early, have a unique theme, create magic and wonder, go big and really go to town to take advantage of what this holiday season could bring.
It is a short holiday shopping season. Get a headstart and put up decorations early. It gets people into the spirit of the season (and hopefully, into the shopping mood!)/ But how early is early? It is a bit of a juggling act. While you want to do it early enough, you’d still want to decorate one holiday at a time. An interesting poll was conducted a few years back by a polling research company called CivicScience. This was what they found out – 80% of the people asked if they want decorations to be done “one holiday at a time”, said “yes, otherwise it’s too soon” and only 6% said “no, I like seeing decorations early”. The key is to pique your shoppers’ interest early enough but not make it seem like you are forcing the holiday cheer.
Have a Unique Theme
You will make the most impact by having holiday decor that people remember and talk about. A unique theme sets you apart while at the same time keeping everything tied up together nicely. Sometimes, when it comes to holiday decorating, you may not want to go the “less is more” route (unless you decide to go very minimalist). However, even if you decide on something a bit showy or flamboyant, a theme will keep your decoration cohesive and beautiful. When thinking theme, it can be something as simple as a color scheme. Or a “character” or object that is repeated throughout, be it angels, reindeer, snowmen, or even butterflies or birds.
Do don’t let the word “theme” scare you, just have fun and be creative. If you get stuck, we can help. Appeal to Your Shoppers’ Sense of Wonder and Magic. Whether you go minimalist, shabby chic, winter wonderland, homey or sophisticated, you will never fail to attract people to your retail establishment or mall if you create a sense of wonder and magic, and appeal to the emotions of your shoppers.
Go Big and Go to Town
Once you have committed to a theme, you just have to go for it. Going timid or half-hearted will only result in something that looks forced and uninspired. Your holiday decorating budget need not be astronomical. You just need decor that enchants shoppers to come in and share in the excitement of the holidays.
What Makes Great Decor?
A sure way to add magic and enchantment is by installing festive miniature white (or other color) lights. They catch shoppers interest and set you apart. When it comes to fairy lights, more is definitely better.
Colors of the Season
Nothing gets people into the mood better than seeing the colors that best represent the season. You can incorporate these in Christmas trees, wreaths and garlands that you can put all around your space.
Once again though, you can be creative: as an example, a pink adorned wreath might even attract more attention than a traditional red and green one.
Holiday Themed Plants
Here are some of the most popular plants that are best for the season:
- Poinsettia. This is the ultimate Christmas plant. And it is available in 50 shades, not just “standard” red! Poinsettias are finicky, short-lived plants but our plant care experts at Inside Plants make sure that they add cheer and remain beautiful all throughout the holiday season.
- Anthurium. While not thought of as frequently as the poinsettia when thinking of holiday plants, anthurium flowers also make lovely holidays plants. The flower consists of a shiny heart shaped petal that surrounds a slender fleshy spike. They come in red, maroon, rose, salmon and white shade.
- Amaryllis. This fast growing perennial bulb plant comes in white, red, pink and other new variations. Flowers last for 3 weeks at a time and are perfect as holiday plants.
- Christmas cactus. This is a tropical plant native to Brazil and can have white, pink, red, cream or yellow flowers. They bloom in fall but when grown indoors, they bloom around the holidays – Christmas, Thanksgiving and even Easter. If you want to see blooms all throughout the season, these are perfect because flowers can last two to four months.
Stand out from the rest with holiday decor that is uniquely yours. Let our talented floral and holiday designers at Inside Plants craft a custom holiday interiorscape for your commercial or retail space.
We closely collaborate with you so you get a holidayscape that not only meets your requirements, but also fits your budget, and most importantly is beautiful. You can choose to create your own holiday treatments and accessories. Or you can choose to be totally stress free by choosing from our in-stock variety of beautiful holiday decor.
Remember, we can bring it in, set it up, and can then take it away – one less stress for you during the holidays – and a great way to attract shoppers. Our clients tell stories of shoppers bringing people to their mall and stores just to see the decor.